Google I/O Extended 2024 - Katsina

Katsina Directorate of ICT, Ring Road, Katsina, 820102

GDG Katsina

Join us for the Google I/O Extended 2024 event organized by the Google Developers Group, Katsina Chapter! Dive into the latest Google technologies and innovations with interactive sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities.

Jul 13, 7:30 AM – 1:30 PM

170 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidCareer DevelopmentCloudCommunity BuildingGeminiGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine Learning

About this event

Get ready for an exciting experience at the Google I/O Extended 2024 event hosted by the Google Developers Group, Katsina Chapter! This event is perfect for developers, tech enthusiasts, and anyone passionate about the latest in technology and innovation.

The Google I/O Extended event brings the best of Google I/O to our local community with live streams of keynote presentations, detailed technical sessions, and hands-on workshops. Learn about the newest advancements in Android, Chrome, AI, machine learning, Google Cloud Platform, and more. Engage with fellow developers, share your ideas, and gain valuable insights from industry experts.

Our event will feature interactive sessions where you can dive deeper into the technologies shaping our future, participate in code labs to enhance your skills, and connect with other tech enthusiasts. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, there's something for everyone.

Don't miss this opportunity to be part of a global tech community, learn from the best, and stay ahead of the curve. Mark your calendars for the Google I/O Extended 2024 event and join us for a day of innovation, learning, and networking. Let's create, collaborate, and explore the future of technology together!

When

When

Saturday, July 13, 2024
7:30 AM – 1:30 PM UTC

Hosts

• Maryam Abdulhafiz

TEKx

• Abusufyan Muhammad

TEKx AUK

Lead

Partners

Katsina Directorate of Information & Communications Technology logo