Google IO Extended Kathmandu 2018

Google I/O is a developer festival that was held May 8-10 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA. I/O brings together developers from around the globe annually for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at Google’s latest developer products. I/O Extended events are hosted by local developers all around the world as local developers festival. As a part of thi

Jul 14, 2018, 4:45 – 11:15 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O is a developer festival that was held May 8-10 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA. I/O brings together developers from around the globe annually for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and the first look at Google’s latest developer products.
I/O Extended events are hosted by local developers all around the world as local developers festival. As a part of this global series, GDG Kathmandu is organizing this event on:
Date: 14th July
Time: 10 am to 5 pm
Venue: Bougainvilla Events, Tripureshwor

Register for the event here: https://goo.gl/forms/h4VVeUgH2COF7EHG2

Google IO Extended Kathmandu 2018 is a two-track event with workshop, speaker series, code labs and networking opportunities.

The agenda :
Track 1 :
1.Speaker series
2.AI workshop (4 hours)- registration and confirmation required

Track 2:
1.Codelabs (Android, AI/ML, IOT, Firebase)
2. Community lounge

For more details :
Write to [masked] or call[masked]
If you wish to join Codelabs and AI workshop, make sure to have a laptop with you

Organizers

• Eva Gyawali

Team Member

• samaya khadka

Team Member

• Nhasala Joshi

Women Leaders in Technology

GDG Organizer/ WTM Ambassador

• Nasla Joshi

Grafi Offshore Nepal

Comms Lead

• Upasana Pradhan