I/O Extended 2016 Karlsruhe

! You want to see the big (and small) news from the Google I/O conference live, but don't want to watch alone? Join the GDG Karlsruhe streaming the event live. Like last year we will begin with the keynote and stream the whole evening sessions from three different rooms live. So you can still decide which talks you would like to watch and it's up to you how long you want to stay. The beginning

May 18, 2016, 4:00 – 7:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

You want to see the big (and small) news from the Google I/O conference live, but don't want to watch alone? Join the GDG Karlsruhe streaming the event live.

Like last year we will begin with the keynote and stream the whole evening sessions from three different rooms live. So you can still decide which talks you would like to watch and it's up to you how long you want to stay.

The beginning time is set to 18:00 but might change for an hour or so, whenever we get the official times from Google.

UPDATE: The official beginning time of the keynote is 19:00. We will still open doors at 18:00, so you can have a chat, find your seat, get some drinks and also get some (free) food before the big show begins.

Food and drinks will be free, thanks to our sponsor inovex GmbH.

Organizers

• Martina Kraus

Organizer

• Christian Liebel

Organizer

• Christian Janz

Organizer

• Ayden Mohammadi

bluehands GmbH & co.mmunication KG

Organizer

Contact Us