Google I/O Extended Kano 2024

Murtala Muhammad Library Complex, Ahmadu Bello, Kano, 700213

GDG Kano

Google has had an eventful year already, rebranding its AI chatbot from Bard to Gemini and releasing several new AI models. At this year's Google I/O, more announcements regarding AI, its various apps and services, and potentially some new hardware for 2024. Join us and have a first class experience the newest news on latest technologies from Google.

Jul 6, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM (UTC)

231 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIGeminiGoogle I/O Extended

About this event

Google has had an eventful year already, rebranding its AI chatbot from Bard to Gemini and releasing several new AI models. At this year's Google I/O, more announcements regarding AI, its various apps and services, and potentially some new hardware for 2024.
Join us and have a first class experience the newest news on latest technologies from Google. 

The objective of this event is to explore the potential of AI, discuss ways for communities to catch up in the building and utilizing AI solutions, and introduce no-code AI building platforms. The event aims to empower attendees with knowledge and resources to harness the benefits of AI for community development.

When

When

Saturday, July 6, 2024
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM (UTC)

Agenda

8:30 AMRegistration and Welcoming
9:00 AMKeynote speech
9:30 AMFirst Speaker
10:00 AMSecond Speaker in line
10:30 AMRefreshment and Networking
11:00 AMThird Speaker
11:30 AMFourth speaker