Join us at Outbox Hub this Friday 6th July 2018 for the July Edition of Kotlin Meetup from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
What shall we cover?
In this talk, Seremba John will cover the principle of "Write once, target many" using Kotlin's multi-platform projects.
1) Setting up a new multi-platform project,
2) How to write a common business logic in a platform agnostic way,
3) Compiling a common code for target platforms, and how to include it in a platform-specific way.
In addition, we will review a full multi-platform example app by JetBrains. This example will depict the power of sharing code between Android, JVM Backend, and iOS.
What to bring:
Attendees who wish to follow along in the demo should bring a laptop with any Kotlin supporting IDE of their choice.
1) Charles muchene - Software Engineer at Safeboda.
2) Seremba John - Software developer at Andela Uganda.
Alfajiri Innovations Limited