Google I/O Extended Kampala Viewing Party on 17th, 18th and 20th of May 2017

! I/O Extended events bring local developer communities together to experience the I/O keynote and sessions with one another in real-time, around the globe. They may also offer unique activities such as hackathons, codelabs, and demos. Join us at Outbox technology hub as we stream the event live on Wednesday 17th and 18th May 2017 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. We shall host a codelab and speaker sess

May 17, 2017, 3:00 – 7:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

I/O Extended events bring local developer communities together to experience the I/O keynote and sessions with one another in real-time, around the globe. They may also offer unique activities such as hackathons, codelabs, and demos.

Join us at Outbox technology hub as we stream the event live on Wednesday 17th and 18th May 2017 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. We shall host a codelab and speaker sessions for developers on 20th May 2017 from 9:00 am to enable developers apply the concepts learnt from the viewing party.

Please keep updated on our social media page for more updates.

I/O Extended events include a variety of options for developers from live streaming sessions to local demos, hackathons, codelabs, and more. These events are hosted in your neighborhood by local developer communities.

Register here to attend.

Organizers

• Asa Lugada

GDG Organizer

• Elijah Okello

Co-Organizer

• Tusiime Mark

Sisi Companions

Co-Organizer

• Halimah Bukirwa

Alfajiri Innovations Limited

Co-Organizer