Google I/O Extended 2018 Kampala - Design Session & Mini Hackathon

I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products. GDG Kampala will host follow-up sessions from the Google developer festival, Google I/O, with focus on Flutter Framework (7th June), a Design Session 8th June) and a Mini-Hackathon (9th June) for Kampala on 7th & 8th June (5:30 pm - 8:30 pm

Jun 7, 2018, 3:00 PM – Jun 8, 2018, 5:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products.

GDG Kampala will host follow-up sessions from the Google developer festival, Google I/O, with focus on Flutter Framework (7th June), a Design Session 8th June) and a Mini-Hackathon (9th June) for Kampala on 7th & 8th June (5:30 pm - 8:30 pm) and 9th June (8:30 am - 7:00 pm) respectively for the developer community.

Flutter is Google's mobile app SDK for crafting high-quality interfaces on iOS and Android in record time. Flutter works with existing code and its open source.

Team up and create your own product. During the design session on 8th, we shall form teams and come up with ideas through a design challenge. Coding begins on Saturday and you are free to use any programming language.

Software developers, engineers, entrepreneurs and tech enthusiasts are all welcome to the Google I/O event.

Please register here to participate https://goo.gl/gL48KM after reserving your slot on this meetup website.

Organizers

• Asa Lugada

GDG Organizer

• Elijah Okello

Co-Organizer

• Tusiime Mark

Sisi Companions

Co-Organizer

• Halimah Bukirwa

Alfajiri Innovations Limited

Co-Organizer

Contact Us