TFX Workshop with TensorFlow DevRel Team
This tutorial is designed to introduce TensorFlow Extended (TFX) and help you learn to create your own machine learning pipelines. It runs locally, and shows integration with TFX and TensorBoard as well as interaction with TFX in Jupyter notebooks.
You'll follow a typical ML development process, starting by examining the dataset, and end up with a complete working pipeline. Along the way you'll explore ways to debug and update your pipeline, and measure performance.
Date: Friday October 11, 2019
Time: 12.30pm - 4.30pm
Venue: Google Johannesburg, Golden Oak House, Bally Oaks Office Park, 35 Ballyclare Dr, Bryanston, Johannesburg, 2194, South Africa
- Install Docker (including docker_compose)
- Google Chrome
- Minimum 4GB free disk space
- Lab runs best on Mac/Linux machines so if attendees have Mac or Linux laptops, they are encouraged to bring it.
- If using Windows, Windows 10 Pro or better is required
- Admin access is required
Attendees should pull this Docker image before class:
- docker pull : https://t.co/2H0rLxh6RH?amp=1