Google I/O Extended Jinja 2024

Igar Plaza Hotel, Main Street, Jinja, 0000

GDG Jinja

Join us for an exciting in-person event and get ready to dive into the latest technologies and innovations from Google. Don't miss out on the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, attend informative sessions, and engage with industry experts. Whether you're a developer, designer, or tech enthusiast, we have got you covered at Google I/O Extended Jinja 2024.

Jul 27, 6:00 – 10:00 AM

36 RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

AIAndroidAngularFlutterGoogle I/O ExtendedGoogle WorkspaceMachine LearningMobileWeb

About this event

GDG Jinja is thrilled to host Google I/O Extended Jinja 2024, a premier event designed to ignite your passion for technology and connect you with a vibrant developer community in and around Jinja.

This year's technical meetup will consist of informal discussions, learning, and exploring Google's latest innovations within our local context. We are calling all developers, designers, and tech enthusiasts in Jinja and beyond to join us!

We will feature sessions led by industry experts and passionate developers. Expect in-depth discussions and practical insights on a wide range of Google technologies, including:

- Android Development (Kotlin, etc.)

- Web & Cloud Development (Firebase, Flutter, Angular, etc.)

- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence

- Google Assistant & Internet of Things (IoT)

- Design Thinking & User Experience (UX)

- Open Source & Google Developer Tools

Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting your development journey, Google I/O Extended Jinja 2024 offers something for everyone.

Learn from the Best: Gain valuable knowledge and actionable takeaways from experienced speakers.

Network & Collaborate: Connect with fellow developers, designers, and tech enthusiasts to share ideas, spark collaborations, and build lasting connections.

Showcase Your Expertise: You can submit your talk proposal and become a thought leader by sharing your knowledge with the community.

When

When

Saturday, July 27, 2024
6:00 AM – 10:00 AM UTC

Speakers

• Festus Olusegun

Google Developer Expert

Flutter

• Mirembe Rebecca Peace

Cloud Engineer

• Ronald Mpala

Hackers For Charity