I/O Extended 2017 Jalandhar

! **About I/O** Google I/O is an annual developer festival held at the outdoor Shoreline Amphitheatre. Each year, Google I/O provides a huge quantity of educational videos, code labs, and blog posts to help developers keep up with the latest in technology. This event will showcase some of the major announcements from I/O, in-person experiences and insider information from developers who were t

Jun 4, 2017, 4:30 – 11:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

About I/O

Google I/O is an annual developer festival held at the outdoor Shoreline Amphitheatre. Each year, Google I/O provides a huge quantity of educational videos, code labs, and blog posts to help developers keep up with the latest in technology. 

This event will showcase some of the major announcements from I/O, in-person experiences and insider information from developers who were there, and provide access to hands-on code labs so that developers can try out the new technology!

About I/O Extended 

I/O Extended events include a variety of options for developers—from live streaming sessions to local demos, hackathons, code-labs, and more. 

GDG Jalandhar has been doing I/O Extended event in Punjab from the last Six years.We are bringing to you another version of the I/O Extended. Our first meetup on meetup.com. Come out and join us for a day full of fun and meaningful sessions.

This event will have pizza and beverages provided by a sponsorship from Google Developers. There may also be some swag. If you are interested in sponsoring  please contact us at gdgjalandhar@gmail.com

Agenda

10.30 – 10.45 AM                       Google Keynote

10.45 – 11.30 AM                        What’s new In Android

11:30 – 01:00 AM                       What’s new in Web (PWA & Polymer)

01:00 – 02:00 PM                      Lunch and Networking

02:00 – 03:00 PM                     Intro to Firebase and PWA (Code Labs)      

03.00 - 03.30 PM                      Intro to Kotlin 

03.30 - 04.00 PM                      Data Mining with Google Analytics     

04.00 - 04.30 PM                      Closing Note & Goodies Distribution

Venue :   Tan Audi, Thapar University, Patiala

Organizers

• Simar Preet Singh

GDG Jalandhar

Software Engineer

• veer pratap Singh

Antier Solutions

Core Team Member

• Amanpreet Kaur