Team #GDGIslamabad is thrilled to bring you an amazing live session on Chrome DevTools.
The Chrome DevTools feature provides an amazing set of tools built directly into the Google Chrome browser. From remote debugging to editing pages on-the-fly & building websites, faster, there’s a whole range of interesting features worth digging up in Chrome, and we’re going to look them up in this session with Arslan Khattak - Junior Front end Web Developer & Co-Founder of MSP Islamabad.
- Introducing the host, learning objectives and setting the agenda for the workshop
- A general overview of chrome dev tools, What is it? Why should we use it?
- Deep dive into elements tab
- Learning how to change HTML structure in the chrome dev tools
- Playing around with CSS
- Debugging basic web page to fix bugs
- Exercise to practice what we have covered so far
- Using Chrome dev tools as an editor
- Getting familiar with the network tab and its various features
- Wrapping up
#GDGIslamabad #StayHome #StaySafe