I/O Extended 2018 Indore

After I/O Live Streaming, GDG Indore presents you one of the biggest events of the year by extending Google I/O 2018! For the first time this year, I/O Extended event brings you code labs on an exquisite new technology revolutionizing the way things are done in Android Mobiles. I/O Extended event will be focused on a hands-on session with Flutter. Google I/O 2018 started with the announcement of

May 27, 2018, 4:30 – 9:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

After I/O Live Streaming, GDG Indore presents you one of the biggest events of the year by extending Google I/O 2018!

For the first time this year, I/O Extended event brings you code labs on an exquisite new technology revolutionizing the way things are done in Android Mobiles. I/O Extended event will be focused on a hands-on session with Flutter. Google I/O 2018 started with the announcement of Flutter Beta 3 release & how it is all set to make your Android & iOS native apps expressive with the enhanced interface.

Since it is going to be a hands-on code lab, we strongly suggest you bring your laptops along with you to have this session completely beneficial to you. We also recommend you to install ‘Android Studio’ along with the Flutter and Dart plugins on your laptop. You can find a guide to the full setup at the following link: https://flutter.io/get-started/editor/

Important Note: We are going to have limited number of seats in the code lab session so we request you to be on time as it will be on the First come First serve basis.

Organizers

• Tushar Pal

Protonshub

GDG Organizer

• Savvy Jain

Cofiato

CEO, Founder

• Sarika Purohit

Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore

Co-organizer

Contact Us