Google I/O Extended Ibadan 2024

Aweni House, 100 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Oke-Ado, Ibadan, 200273

Join us for Google I/O Extended Ibadan 2024! Connect with fellow developers, learn about the latest tools from Google, and dive deep into technical sessions. Don't miss this chance to network, grow your skills, and be part of the vibrant developer community in Ibadan. #IOExtended

Jul 20, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM

RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

AccessibilityBuild with AICareer DevelopmentCloudCommunity BuildingFirebaseGeminiGemmaGoogle AnalyticsGoogle I/O ExtendedGoogle WorkspaceVertex AIWeb

About this event

Calling all developers in Ibadan!

Google I/O Extended Ibadan 2024 is your chance to connect with a passionate community, learn from Google experts, and explore the future of technology. This exciting event brings the energy of Google I/O right to your doorstep.

What to expect:

• Engaging talks and workshops: Dive deep into the latest advancements in Google technologies like Android, TensorFlow, and Firebase.
  • Hands-on learning: Get practical experience with codelabs and workshops led by experienced developers.
  • Network with peers: Connect with fellow developers from Ibadan and share your knowledge and ideas.
  • Explore the latest products: Be among the first to learn about Google's newest developer tools and platforms.

Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, Google I/O Extended Ibadan 2024 has something for you. Don't miss this opportunity to:

• Level up your skills: Learn from the best and stay ahead of the curve.
  • Find inspiration: Discover new possibilities for your projects.
  • Join the community: Connect with like-minded developers and build lasting relationships.

Register today and be part of Google I/O Extended Ibadan 2024!

#IOExtended

When

When

Saturday, July 20, 2024
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• Abidemi Tiamiyu

AITI

GDG Ibadan Organizer

• olajide joshua

ARM GROUP

GDG Ibadan Organizer