I/O Extended 2019 Hyderabad

Google I/O 2019 Hyderabad Extended Event lets you experience the magic and innovation of Google I/O remotely. Part viewing experience and part community building, I/O extended event includes everything from live streaming the Google I/O content to a local developer. Be inspired by tech world's latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple life-improving technologies and viable busin

May 7, 2019, 3:30 – 6:30 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

CloudMachine Learning

About this event

Google I/O 2019 Hyderabad Extended Event lets you experience the magic and innovation of Google I/O remotely. Part viewing experience and part community building, I/O extended event includes everything from live streaming the Google I/O content to a local developer. Be inspired by tech world's latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple life-improving technologies and viable businesses among a rich and diverse community of cutting-edge developers.

SCHEDULE

08:00 - 08:30 PM - Onsite Check-ins & Badge Collection
08:30 - 09:00 PM - Dinner & Networking
09:00 - 09:50 PM - Session on Serverless Machine Learning With Cloud ML by Ajinkya Kolhe, Google India
09:50 - 10:30 PM - Developer Takeaways from Google Cloud Next '19 by Neil Ghosh
10:30 - 12:00 AM - IO Keynote Live streaming

Registrations: http://bit.ly/io19hyd

Note: This is an invite based event. One should need an official invite from GDG Hyderabad team to attend this event. Pls. ignore Meetup RSVP default confirmation email

Organizers

• Bharath Silagani

Chainlink Labs

GDG Organizer

• Pratyusha Thumiki

GDG Hyderabad

GDG Organizer

• venkata dinesh kottur

GDG Hyderabad Organizer

• Uday Mannam

Informatica

Senior Product Manager