Google I/O 2018 Extended Event - HYDERABAD

Google I/O 2018 Hyderabad Extended Event lets you experience the magic and innovation of Google I/O remotely. Part viewing experience and part community building, I/O extended event includes everything from live streaming the Google I/O content to a local developer. Be inspired by tech world's latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple life-improving technologies and viable busin

May 26, 2018, 3:30 – 11:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Google I/O 2018 Hyderabad Extended Event lets you experience the magic and innovation of Google I/O remotely. Part viewing experience and part community building, I/O extended event includes everything from live streaming the Google I/O content to a local developer. Be inspired by tech world's latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple life-improving technologies and viable businesses among a rich and diverse community of cutting-edge developers.

SCHEDULE

09:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Onsite Check-ins
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM: Welcome & Google Keynote
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Developer Keynote
11:30 AM - 11:45 AM: Tea Break
11:45 AM - 12:45 PM: What’s New for Developers by Mr. Manikantan Krishnamurthy, Google Inc.,
12:45 PM - 01:30 PM: Lunch Break
01:30 PM - 03:00 PM: Code lab on Flutter by Mr. Gaurav Sharma, Pramati Technologies
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM: Constraint Layouts by Mr. Pankaj Rai, PurpleTalk, Inc

REGISTRATIONS: https://goo.gl/ahq1gD

Organizers

• Bharath Silagani

Chainlink Labs

GDG Organizer

• Pratyusha Thumiki

GDG Hyderabad

GDG Organizer

• venkata dinesh kottur

GDG Hyderabad Organizer

• Uday Mannam