Want to know everything about developing an application/website to deploying it on a cloud? Then this event is for you. Attend the hands-on workshop conducted by GDG-Hubli team to learn what’s up with full-stack, from git basics till the last deploy, get to know what it takes, all on Google platform
This workshop is focused on people who are just getting started with development. Be it mobile or web. There is a lot more to building software than just coding. Starting with a basic idea, using different tools/technologies to make your development flow as smooth as possible to your coding styles.
All Google technologies involved in building the same will be introduced. Also, an overview of what a developer must be aware of in the coming years, the budding technologies he/she must know and learn to be a recognized developer/to land the perfect job will be informed.
The hands-on contents of the workshop are mentioned below:
* Building a web-based application
* Version control of the application using GIT.
* Introduction to SSH, Package manager and usage of a terminal.
* Hosting of the application on Google Cloud Platform / Firebase.
* Exploring some products of Google with examples
In addition to this, the workshop will cover
-> Need of the hour technologies.
-> Developer culture and best practices.
-> Types of jobs in this domain and things to be done to get your desired
-> All important Google technologies you can exploit.
What will you need?
1. An open mind eager to learn.
2. A computer/laptop, as this is a hands-on workshop.
3. A verified google cloud account
To save time, we recommend having the following software installed :
1. Visual Studio Code - editor/ Sublime text editor
3. A verified account on Google could platform
4. A Github account
5. A web browser.