Data Science Salon Austin on Feb 21-22 is a two-day 500 person hybrid conference focused on AI and machine learning applications in the enterprise.
The intimate event curates data science sessions to bring industry leaders and specialists face-to-face to educate each other on innovative new solutions in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics and acceptance around best practices.
Data Science Salon attendees are executives, senior data science practitioners, data science managers, analysts, and engineering professionals. The format includes a combination of talks, panels, Q&A session, with an optional expo and lots of time for networking in a casual environment with entertainment.
Featuring speakers from Indeed, Lowe's Companies, Google, Wayfair, Press Ganey, Vista, Twilio, Cedar, Adobe, Ascend Lending, and many more!
Benefits of joining in Austin:
- Improve your data skills in engaging live presentations and panel discussions
- Meet and connect with leading data scientists in a casual atmosphere
- Learn how to apply state-of-the art AI and machine learning techniques in the enterprise
- Ask expert speakers questions in live Q&A sessions
- Enjoy fun cocktail hours and great entertainment
- Access the recordings of all sessions until two weeks after the event
Benefits of joining virtually:
- Improve your data skills in engaging virtual presentations and coffee chats
- E-meet and connect with leading data scientists through intelligent networking apps
- Learn how to apply state-of-the-art AI and machine learning techniques in the enterprise
- Access all sessions on-demand until two weeks after the event
- Access to the DSS Community Platform