Google I/O Extended Hanoi 2023

Trống Đồng Palace Trần Đăng Ninh, 72 Trần Đăng Ninh, Cầu Giấy, 100000

Google I/O Extended is the community led counterpart to Google I/O, our annual Google led conference where the world hears about Google’s latest developer solutions, products, and technology. Google I/O Extended is a series of community led tech meetups, that bring the knowledge and excitement of Google I/O to developers on a city level, all around the globe.

Jul 22, 2023, 5:45 – 10:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidAndroid Study JamCommunity BuildingFirebaseFlutterGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningMobileNetworkingTensorFlowWebWomen Techmakers

About this event

Get ready to immerse in the most cutting-edge technologies and ideas as Google I/O Extended Hanoi 2023 makes its triumphant return for the eighth year running. Check out our website: https://gdghanoi.com/

Google I/O Extended Hanoi 2023 is the extended and localized version of Google I/O, the biggest tech conference from Google, showcasing new technologies and timely topics to the local community. This year's event is all about community and connection, centered around four main topics: Technology, AI, Mobile, Web, and Game. The aim is to bring the IT community together under one roof, with a series of exhibitions and activities that foster collaboration and innovation.

With up to 1000 participants, 15 expert speakers, 10 exhibition booths, 20 partners, media agencies, and news outlets, Google I/O Extended Hanoi 2023 promises to be an event like no other. Connect with like-minded individuals and take your tech knowledge to the next level.

Register now and be a part of the biggest tech event of the year!

When

When

Saturday, July 22, 2023
5:45 AM – 10:30 AM UTC

Speakers

• Janise Tan

Regional Lead SEA

Google

• Toan Tran

VP Mobile Lazada

Google Developer Expert Kotlin,

• Shang Yi Lim

Hubble.Build

Staff Software Engineer

• Suesi Tran

Tabcorp and GDE

Partners

Vietnam National Innovation Center NIC (Ministry of Planning and Investment) logo

Vietnam National Innovation Center NIC (Ministry of Planning and Investment)

Apero Technologies Group logo

Apero Technologies Group

Spiderum logo

Spiderum

FPT Software logo

FPT Software

Coolmate logo

Coolmate

Organizers

• Linh Vu Thi Khanh

GDG/WTM Organizer Lead

• Trang Trinh Thuy