Taking back in time, in 1997, the Nokia 6110 included a built-in version of the basic arcade game “Snake,” which many consider the first mobile app. The first iPod would also come with built-in games: Solitaire and Brick.
These were the starting days of App Development. As the years went off, technology evolved and there are many more new and advanced Apps developed now.
We have bought to you the opportunity to learn how the modern day Apps are made and developed.
1. This is an interactive workshop designed for you to get the basic knowledge of Android App development.
2. An interesting workshop on Android 11, the eleventh major release and 18th version of Android.
3. We will have our hands on practice with some ok interesting projects.
4. You will be able to create a working model of app.
5. All the doubts are welcomed and we will try our best to give your solutions.