Google I/O Extended 2024 Gwagwalada

University Of Abuja, Main Campus, Airport Road, Abuja, 900102

GDG Gwagwalada

Google I/O is the annual developer conference that brings together the brightest minds in technology for learning, collaboration, and innovation.

Jul 20, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM (UTC)

76 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIGemmaGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningWeb

About this event

Welcome to Google I/O, an annual developer conference that brings together the brightest minds in technology for learning, collaboration, and innovation. From keynote presentations to hands-on workshops, this event is your opportunity to explore the latest advancements in Artificial Intelligence, Web Design and Development, UI/UX, Software development, Machine learning and more.

Discover cutting-edge tools and platforms, dive into technical sessions led by industry leaders, and gain insights from real-world case studies and success stories. Whether you're an experienced developer or just starting your journey, Google I/O offers something for everyone.

Connect with fellow developers, exchange ideas, and forge valuable connections that will propel your projects forward. Explore new technologies, experiment with innovative solutions, and contribute to the future of technology.

Don't miss this opportunity to be part of the global developer community and shape the future of technology together. Join us at Google I/O and unlock new possibilities for your projects, your career, and the world.

When

When

Saturday, July 20, 2024
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM (UTC)

Speakers

• Abdulqudus Abubakar

(Certifaction)

Frontend Developer

• Rasheed Mudasiru

Software Engineer

• Lewis Tanguhwar

Explore ML with Google Crowdsource