I/O Extended Gurugram 2024

University School of Automation and Robotics (USAR), Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Vishwas Nagar Extension, Vishwas Nagar, Surajmal Vihar, New Delhi, 110092

GDG Gurugram

Join us for Google IO Extended Gurugram event, where we'll bring together tech enthusiasts and the developer community to be a part of the Google IO 2024 experience.

Sep 7, 4:30 – 8:30 AM (UTC)

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidCertification PrepGoogle I/O Extended

About this event

The I/O Extended Gurugram event by GDG Gurugram is a community-led tech meetup that brings the knowledge and excitement of Google I/O to developers on a local level. 

The event is an extension of Google I/O Connect and focuses on Google I/O highlights. It's a great opportunity for developers to learn more about Google's latest products and services, network with other developers, and get involved in the Google developer community. 

The event typically features technical talks, Q&A sessions, Google Developer Experts presentations, and discussions with local tech enthusiasts.

Agenda

• 10:00 AM - 10:10 AM => Opening Remarks (Shreya Pandey)
  • 10:10 AM - 10:30 AM => Google I/O 2024 Highlights (Anand Gangadharan)
  • 10:40 AM - 11:00 AM => Integrating Gemini Pro APIs to Query-Based Web Applications (Hitesh Mehta)
  • 11:15 AM - 11:35 AM => How we integrate Gemini API in android app & use it in android studio (Ayushi Agarwal)
  • 11:45 AM - 12:15 PM => Attention is All you Need : LLM (Sumit Tyagi)
  • 12:30 PM - 13:00 PM => Gemini AI and Web Development: Building Smarter and More Interactive Websites (Pranav Kumar)
  • 13:00 PM - 13:30 PM => Closing Remarks & Prize Distribution (Gaurav Kumar & Amit Kumar)

Organizers

• Shreya Pandey

Capgemini India

GDG Lead Organizer

• Amit Chauhan

Autoliv

GDG Co-Organizer

• Gaurav Kumar

Unthinkable Solutions

GDG Co-Organizer

Contact Us