Google Developers Summer Training – Gaza
Trainer: Kamla Baraka
The number of hours: 18 hours
training time: 15/7/2017 _ 2/8/2017
At the Islamic University College of Information Technology
Number of students: 11
• This course covers the development of interactive web pages or web enabled databases.
• Students will use PHP , Hypertext Pre-Processor, as open-source general-purpose scripting language and MySQL relational database as a backend to a web delivered interface.
• Students will learn the techniques of gathering data from users through Web forms, storing data in a database on the server and retrieving data from MySQL database.
• This course is designed to give students an in-depth understanding of web database, data and information models and modeling. In addition, this course is designed to achieve the following objectives:
• Fundamental understanding of the important of web database.
• Experience the fundamental use of PHP , MySQL and Apache as the famous tools for developing interactive web pages.