Features of Node.js
- Asynchronous and Event Driven
- Very Fast
- Single Threaded but Highly Scalable
- No Buffering
Features of Deno
- Secure by default. No file, network, or environment access, unless explicitly enabled.
- Supports TypeScript out of the box.
- Ships only a single executable file.
- Has built-in utilities like a dependency inspector (deno info) and a code formatter (deno fmt).
- Has a set of reviewed (audited) standard modules that are guaranteed to work with Deno: deno.land/std
1) Dhruti Joshi
She is a Software Developer and WTM Gandhinagar Lead. She works as a Full Stack Developer and has knowledge of various technologies such as ASP.NET C#, MVC, Angular, Node.js, Express, and React.js. She has 6 years of experience as a Software Developer and now working as a Team Leader in Tatvasoft situated in Ahmedabad, India.
2) Jinal Shah
He is the co organizer at GDG Gandhinagar and co-founder of Brainoorja Creations (www.brainoorja.com) and a corporate trainer imparting knowledge on various cutting-edge technologies, such as - Node JS, Angular, ionic, Vue.js, React.js & Flutter. His IT skills and continuous contribution to the developer community have earned him Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) award.