Features of Node.js
- Asynchronous and Event Driven
- Very Fast
- Single Threaded but Highly Scalable
- No Buffering
Features of Deno
- Secure by default. No file, network, or environment access, unless explicitly enabled.
- Supports TypeScript out of the box.
- Ships only a single executable file.
- Has built-in utilities like a dependency inspector (deno info) and a code formatter (deno fmt).
- Has a set of reviewed (audited) standard modules that are guaranteed to work with Deno: deno.land/std
1) Dhruti Joshi
She is a Software Developer and WTM Gandhinagar Lead. She works as a Full Stack Developer and has knowledge of various technologies such as ASP.NET C#, MVC, Angular, Node.js, Express, and React.js. She has 6 years of experience as a Software Developer and now working as a Team Leader in Tatvasoft situated in Ahmedabad, India.
2) Jinal Shah
He is the co organizer at GDG Gandhinagar and co-founder of Brainoorja Creations (www.brainoorja.com) and a corporate trainer imparting knowledge on various cutting-edge technologies, such as - Node JS, Angular, ionic, Vue.js, React.js & Flutter. His IT skills and continuous contribution to the developer community have earned him Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) award.
Tata consultancy services
Sr. Graphic Designer
Sr. Graphic designer and team lead