This workshop is focused on web development with AMP (https://amp.dev/).
Our initial application is a recipe website, we will convert an HTML application in an interactive AMP application and if you never used AMP before, don't worry! At this workshop we are going to start from the basics to an intermediate level.
Primally we will understand why we should use AMP and what are key points from the platform. Later we are going to do some hands-on: it means, if possible, bring your laptop to follow the excises, we will see the steps necessary to convert a regular HTML page in an AMP page and understand and use AMP components.
At the end of the workshop we are going to build our first AMP web application with interactive components.
1. Why AMP?
3. Starting our journey
4. Validation and AMP Cache
5. Exercise 1: Using AMP Validator
6. The anatomy of an AMP Page
7. Exercise 2: Converting our HTML Solution
8. Web Components
9. Exercise 3: First Components
10. Exercise 4: Embedding Video
11. Exercise 5: Creating an image SlideShow
12. Exercise 6: Adding Sharing Links
13. Exercise 7: Building a slide menu
14. Close remarks
The speaker: Fellyph Cintra, front-end developer and Google Developer Expert who works and lives in Dublin