Google I/O Extended 2023 Watch Party

Genesys - Bonham Quay, Bonham Quay, Dock Road, Galway Docks, Galway, H91 E628

Join us for a fun-filled Google I/O Watch Party on May 10th, 2023 at The Genesys Office Galway! This is a great opportunity for the GDG Galway community members to come together, catch up, network, and watch the Google I/O 2023 event together.

May 10, 2023, 4:30 – 7:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidCloudDevOpsGoogle AssistantGoogle Cloud NextGoogle I/O ExtendedInclusion

About this event

Join us for a fun-filled Google I/O Watch Party on May 10th, 2023 at The Genesys Office, Galway! This is a great opportunity for the GDG Galway community members to come together, catch up, network, and watch the Google I/O 2023 event together.

During the watch party, we'll also provide an overview of the exciting events that we have planned for the year, including Cloud Zero Hero, Cloud Certification Study Group, Road to Google Developers Certification, ML Study Jams, Programming, Hands-on labs, and many more.

We'll also explain how the GDG Galway community can benefit from free access to Cloud Skills Boost, which provides guided journeys through several learning activities that will help you gain the skills you need to grow your career. Additionally, we are offering 50% off to GDG Galway community members when they register for Google Cloud Certification.

Don't miss this chance to connect with other members of the GDG Galway community and learn more about exciting opportunities to enhance your skills and career!

Date: May 10th, 2023

Time: 17:30 PM - Live stream starts at 18:00

Location: Genesys, 7th floor Alcantara, Bonham Quay, Dock Road, Galway, H91AX8R

When

When

Wednesday, May 10, 2023
4:30 PM – 7:00 PM UTC

Agenda

Doors open
Food served
Live stream start
Event close