Join a community of like-minded developers and explore the latest Google Cloud technologies as a team.
Join us for our upcoming Cloud Study Jam and get hands-on experience with GCP Essentials & Deploying Applications.
In this session our fresh Rossano will go through:
1. A tour of Qwiklabs and the Google Cloud Platform
2. Creating a Virtual Machine
3. Getting started with Cloud Shell & gcloud
4. Kubernetes Engine: Qwik Start
5. Set Up Network and HTTP Load Balancers
6. Google Cloud Platform 101
1. Deploying a Python Flask Web Application to App Engine Flexible
2. Deploy an ASP.NET Core App to App Engine
3. Firebase Web
4. Deploying Memcached on Kubernetes Engine
5. Kubeflow End to End
6. Using Apigee for API Management
After the Study Jam, as well as some pizza, you’ll receive 30-days free access to the entire Qwiklabs catalogue, so you can keep developing your skills at home. Complete all of the labs in the session’s quest, and you’ll earn an additional free month of access to Qwiklabs as well as a badge for your online profile.
Bring a laptop and charger (PC, Mac or Chromebook)! The labs will run on all of the latest versions of popular browsers.
For the best experience, make sure your laptop has Firefox or Chrome installed.
Don’t forget your charger.