I/O Extended Gaborone 2023

Botswana Innovation Hub, Plot 69184, Block 8, Gaborone, 00000

Welcome to I/O Extended Gaborone 2023, the ultimate gathering of developers, tech enthusiasts, and industry leaders in the heart of Botswana's capital city, Gaborone!

Aug 26, 2023, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Community BuildingFlutterGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningMobile

About this event

Welcome to I/O Extended Gaborone 2023, the ultimate gathering of developers, tech enthusiasts, and industry leaders in the heart of Botswana's capital city, Gaborone!

Join us for an immersive experience on the latest trends and cutting-edge technologies that are reshaping the world of software development. Whether you're a seasoned coder, a budding programmer, or an aspiring tech entrepreneur, this conference has something special in store for you.

Get inspired by engaging keynote speeches delivered by trailblazing developers who have made a significant impact in the tech world.

I/O Extended Gaborone 2023 is not just about learning; it's also a fantastic networking opportunity. Connect with like-minded peers, build new partnerships, and exchange ideas with industry professionals who share your passion for innovation.

Experience the vibrant and diverse tech community of Gaborone, where creativity and knowledge collide to shape the future. Whether you're interested in mobile app development, artificial intelligence, web technologies, or cloud computing, you'll find valuable insights and takeaways to fuel your projects.

Come and be a part of this unforgettable event on the 26th of August 2023. Embrace the spirit of collaboration, learning, and growth at I/O Extended Gaborone 2023. Let's shape the future of technology together!

When

When

Saturday, August 26, 2023
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM UTC

Partners

Botswana Digital & Innovation Hub logo

Botswana Digital & Innovation Hub

JetBrains logo

JetBrains

Spectrum Analytics logo

Spectrum Analytics

Sessionize logo