DevFest 2018 Makerere

GDG DevFest 2018 is our annual all-day developer conferences. Be sure to join us for community-run events that can offer speaker sessions across multiple product areas, hack-a-thons, codelabs, and more. Save the Date 1st December from 8:30 pm to 4:00 pm in Kampala for a chance to experience speaker sessions and codelabs while networking for great opportunities. Topics to be covered Inlcude: i)

Dec 1, 2018, 5:00 AM – 1:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

GDG DevFest 2018 is our annual all-day developer conferences. Be sure to join us for community-run events that can offer speaker sessions across multiple product areas, hack-a-thons, codelabs, and more.

Save the Date 1st December from 8:30 pm to 4:00 pm in Kampala for a chance to experience speaker sessions and codelabs while networking for great opportunities.

Topics to be covered Inlcude:
i) AI and Cloud,
ii) Web and Android technologies.

Requirements:
i) Those who would like to get their hands dirty with code are advised to carry a laptop.
ii) It is advisable to come with a team if you would want to participate in a hackathon.

Please fill the form linked https://goo.gl/w5PBYQ to give your details and expectations (Highly recommended).

Organizer

• Margaret Nanyombi

GDG Entebbe

GDG Organizer

Contact Us