Google I/O Extended 2024 Eket

TBD, TBD, Eket, 524102

Join us for an exhilarating Google IO Extended event! Dive into the latest innovations and updates from Google as we explore the cutting-edge technologies shaping the future. From breakthroughs in AI and machine learning to the latest developments in Android and cloud computing, this event promises to be a hub of inspiration and learning for developers and tech enthusiasts alike.

Jun 22, 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM

RSVP'd

RSVP Now

Key Themes

AIAndroidCloudGeminiGoogle I/O ExtendedGoogle WorkspaceMachine LearningWeb

About this event

Get ready to explore the future of technology at Google I/O Extended Eket 2024, hosted by your friendly neighborhood Google Developer Group (GDG) Eket.

What is Google I/O Extended?

Google I/O is Google's annual flagship developer conference, showcasing the latest advancements and innovations across their products and platforms. Google I/O Extended brings these exciting announcements to local communities around the world, offering a space for developers to learn, connect, and share their passion for technology.

What to Expect at Google I/O Extended Eket 2024

• Deep Dives into I/O Keynotes: We'll break down the announcements from the Google I/O keynote, unpacking the new tools, technologies, and developer resources unveiled by Google.
  • Interactive Workshops & Sessions: Get hands-on with practical sessions led by experienced developers. Learn how to leverage the latest advancements in areas like AI/ML, web development, Android development, and more.
  • Networking & Community Building: Connect with fellow developers in Eket and outside Eket, share experiences, and build lasting connections. Discuss the future of technology and explore potential collaborations.

This event is perfect for:

• Developers of all levels, from beginners to seasoned professionals
  • Anyone curious about the latest trends in tech
  • Individuals passionate about building innovative applications
  • Those seeking to connect with the local developer community in Eket

Join us for an evening of learning, inspiration, and collaboration!

Follow GDG Eket for updates and registration details!

When

When

Saturday, June 22, 2024
9:00 AM – 2:30 PM UTC

Partner

Google logo

Google

Organizers

• Glory Agatevure

Africinnovate

GDG Organizer

• Jackson Jonah