Google I/O Extended 2024 Eket

GDG Eket

Join us for an exhilarating Google IO Extended event! Dive into the latest innovations and updates from Google as we explore the cutting-edge technologies shaping the future. From breakthroughs in AI and machine learning to the latest developments in Android and cloud computing, this event promises to be a hub of inspiration and learning for developers and tech enthusiasts alike.

Jun 22, 9:00 – 11:30 AM

40 RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidGeminiGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningWeb

About this event

Get ready to explore the future of technology at Google I/O Extended Eket 2024, hosted by your friendly neighborhood Google Developer Group (GDG) Eket.

What is Google I/O Extended?

Google I/O is Google's annual flagship developer conference, showcasing the latest advancements and innovations across their products and platforms. Google I/O Extended brings these exciting announcements to local communities around the world, offering a space for developers to learn, connect, and share their passion for technology.

What to Expect at Google I/O Extended Eket 2024

• Deep Dives into I/O Keynotes: We'll break down the announcements from the Google I/O keynote, unpacking the new tools, technologies, and developer resources unveiled by Google.
  • Interactive Workshops & Sessions: Get hands-on with practical sessions led by experienced developers. Learn how to leverage the latest advancements in areas like AI/ML, web development, Android development, and more.
  • Networking & Community Building: Connect with fellow developers in Eket and outside Eket, share experiences, and build lasting connections. Discuss the future of technology and explore potential collaborations.

This event is perfect for:

• Developers of all levels, from beginners to seasoned professionals
  • Anyone curious about the latest trends in tech
  • Individuals passionate about building innovative applications
  • Those seeking to connect with the local developer community in Eket

Join us for an evening of learning, inspiration, and collaboration!

Follow GDG Eket for updates and registration details!

Speakers

• Andima Udoh

WovenRemit

Lead Mobile Developer

• Aj Felix

Ajaiz Creations

Founder & Creative Director

Partner

Google logo

Google

Organizers

• Glory Agatevure