Android Basics Study Jams will cover 10 pathways divided into 3 units. We will cover all this content in 5 sessions
Unit 1: Kotlin Basics
1. Introduction to Kotlin (Session -1)
2. Create your first Android App (Session-1)
3. Build a basic layout (Session-1)
4. Add a button to an app (Session-2)
Unit 2: Layout
5. Get User Input in an App (Session-2)
6. Display a scrollable list (Session - 3)
Unit 3: Navigation
7. Navigate between screens (Session-3)
8. Introduction to the Navigation Component
9. Architecture Components
10. Advanced Navigation App Examples
If you missed previous sessions, please feel free to finish the above codelabs and bring your doubts and questions to the upcoming session.
Please refer to Agenda to check the contents for Session 4.
Equipment Needed for each person
- Laptop with Android Studio Installed
- Android device and USB cable (optional)
Google Android Nanodegree holder. Since then took part in the development of apps like Papara, Fashion-I, and Moneye. Currently developing BtcTurk and BtcTurk | Pro apps. :)
Mobile Developer Advocate
Community Manager & Lead GDG Dublin
I am passionate about Communities. Tech communities have played a major role in both my personal and professional development. I am a self-taught Android Developer and work as a Community Manager at MongoDB. I am also a Technical Speaker and a Writer.
Please follow me on Medium ;)