Android Architecture Components.
This is the 5th and the last session of the Android Study Jams that covered following codelabs in 3 units
Unit 1: Kotlin Basics
1. Introduction to Kotlin (Session -1)
2. Create your first Android App (Session-1)
3. Build a basic layout (Session-1)
4. Add a button to an app (Session-2)
Unit 2: Layout
5. Get User Input in an App (Session-2)
6. Display a scrollable list (Session - 3)
Unit 3: Navigation
7. Navigate between screens (Session-3)
8. Introduction to the Navigation Component (Session -4)
9. Architecture Components (Session -4)
10. Advanced Navigation App Examples
If you missed previous sessions, please feel free to finish the above codelabs and bring your doubts and questions to the upcoming last session.
Please refer to Agenda to check the contents for Session 5.
Equipment Needed for each person
- Laptop with Android Studio Installed
- Android device and USB cable (optional)