I/O Extended 2017 Douala

! **Event Summary** Google I/O Extended event is focused on bringing the local developer community in Douala together to experience the keynote and other main Google I/O sessions a few weeks later after. It also includes other activities targeted to developers such as hackathon and codelab sessions. **Overall objective of the event** The overall objective would be to try stimulate and raise de

Aug 5, 2017, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Event Summary

Google I/O Extended event is focused on bringing the local developer community in Douala together to experience the keynote and other main Google I/O sessions a few weeks later after. It also includes other activities targeted to developers such as hackathon and codelab sessions.

Overall objective of the event

The overall objective would be to try stimulate and raise developers, students, IT professionals and curious minds in the community, to introduce them to the latest Google technologies by giving hands on experience through keynotes, codelabs and interactive talks, and thus drive the next generation of developers onwards and upwards

Target Audience

• Developers

• Enthusiast

• Tech Entrepreneurs

• Students

Organizers

• Konwo lorentz

Freelancer

GDG Organizer

• Raissa Mandeng

WTM Ambassador

GDG Organizer