The Detroit and Ann Arbor Google Developer Groups (GDG) are teaming up once again to bring you the 8th Michigan DevFest on Nov 19, 2022 at the Little Caesar's Global Resource Center.
With our 8th DevFest, we aim to put together a great day of networking and knowledge sharing for all involved.
Our current confirmed talks include:
- Building Teams in the Work-From-Home Era – Derek DeJonghe, RightBrain Networks
- What's new in TensorFlow 2.11? – Josh Gordon, Google
- Intro to WidgetKit – Chad Hamdan, Little Caesars
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence - Simplified – Naresh Jasotani, Google
- Firebase Events & Remote Config – Dave Koziol, Little Caesars
- Adding analytics to your applications with GCP – Mike Nimer, Google
- They promised us Jetpacks – Godfrey Nolan, RIIS LLC
- Taking your Proof of Concept to the next level; Tips from a UX Designer – Erica Olson, Little Caesars
- Automating Conversation with AI Bot – Nilesh Patel, Google
- JAMstackin' using the GCP – Amit Rathi, The Mobile Dev
- Getting to know Docker for .NET developers – Dani Sarfati, Little Caesars
- Better Devs, Better Teams: Lessons in Growth Through Apprenticeship – Jen Socia, Detroit Labs
- Flutter's Multi-Child Layout Algorithm – Scott Stoll, DevAngels London
- A comparison of Serverless infrastructure providers – Vagish Vela, VTAKU
Doors will open at 8am and the event will conclude at 4:30pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Additional event details will be available soon.
We have different pricing levels for our tickets: Normal, and Last Minute. Purchase your tickets early to save money and help us know how many attendees we will have.
This years sponsors include Google, Little Caesars, RIIS LLC, TEKSystems and Arcade Apps LLC. Contact us if your organization would like to join the list.
Tickets are available now on Eventbrite
Michigan DevFest attendees agree to follow the Code of Conduct
See you there!