Google I/O Extended Depok 2023

Universitas Gunadarma Kampus D, Jl Margonda Raya No 100, Depok, 16424

Mark your calendars, it's I/O season again! Learn about the best Google technologies brought all the way from Mountain View to Depok.

Jul 8, 2023, 2:00 – 11:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AndroidCloudFirebaseGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningWeb

About this event

Google I/O Extended is the community led counterpart to Google I/O, our annual Google led conference where the world hears about Google’s latest developer solutions, products, and technology. It consists of a series of community led tech meetups, that bring the knowledge and excitement of Google I/O to developers on a city level, all around the globe. This year GDG Depok will have several topics such as Android, Web, Cloud, Machine Learning and Firebase.

All participants must abide by the following policy:

- Be excellent to each other. We want the event to be an excellent experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. Treat everyone with respect. Participate while acknowledging that everyone deserves to be here -- and each of us has the right to enjoy our experience without fear of harassment, discrimination, or condescension, whether blatant or via micro-aggressions. Jokes shouldn’t demean others. Consider what you are saying and how it would feel if it were said to or about you.

- Speak up if you see or hear something. Harassment is not tolerated, and you are empowered to politely engage when you or others are disrespected. The person making you feel uncomfortable may not be aware of what they are doing, and politely bringing their behavior to their attention is encouraged. If a participant engages in harassing or uncomfortable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the event with no refund. If you are being harassed or feel uncomfortable, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the event staff immediately.

- Harassment is not tolerated. Harassment includes, but is not limited to: verbal language that reinforces social structures of domination related to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category; sexual imagery in public spaces; deliberate intimidation; stalking; following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; offensive verbal language; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.

When

When

Saturday, July 8, 2023
2:00 AM – 11:00 AM UTC

Speakers

• Ananda Dwi Rahmawati

Cloud Engineer @Activate Interactive Pte Ltd

Google Developer Expert Cloud

• R Surahutomo Aziz Pradana

Google Developer Expert - Firebase

• Riza Fahmi

Co-Founder @ Hacktiv8

Google Developer Expert - Web Technologies

• Veronica Putri Anggraini

Software Engineer - Android @ eW+ (Line Bank)

Google Developer Expert - Android

• R. Rifa Fauzi Komara

Grab

Software Engineer - Mobile (Flutter)

• Jessica Cecilia Budianto

Software Engineer Web Platform @ Tokopedia

Google Developer Expert, Web

• Anggi Maisa Hadaya

Associate Android Engineer @ DANA Indonesia

Women Techmakers Ambassador @ GDG Jakarta

• Ahmed Rayhan Primadedas

PT Badr Interactive