Hey Android Developers! Do you use threading in your app? Does threading also give you a headache? Let’s take a dive into Kotlin Coroutines, a powerful Jetbrains library that makes threading easy.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- What coroutines are and how they function
- How to use them (with real world examples and demos)
- Where and why you should use coroutines in your app
- How to avoid pitfalls of coroutines
- How they compare to other threading solutions like callbacks and RxJava
Doors Open at 6:30 PM, announcements will be at 7 PM, followed by the main presentation. The doors from the parking garage automatically lock at 7 PM, so you may be delayed waiting for security to open the doors if you arrive after 7 PM.
Light snacks will be provided at 6:30.