I/O Extended 2019 Columbus (alternate time/location!)

GDG Columbus

Hey all This month the GDG Columbus and GDG Android Columbus groups are joining forces to recap Google I/O. If you haven’t heard of it, Google I/O is the biggest conference of the year for Google, showcasing all of the exciting new technology and innovations that Google has been working on for the past year. This year we learned about how Google Lens technology is helping people who can’t read

May 28, 2019, 10:00 PM – May 29, 2019, 12:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Machine Learning

About this event

Hey all

This month the GDG Columbus and GDG Android Columbus groups are joining forces to recap Google I/O.

If you haven’t heard of it, Google I/O is the biggest conference of the year for Google, showcasing all of the exciting new technology and innovations that Google has been working on for the past year.

This year we learned about how Google Lens technology is helping people who can’t read or write communicate with the world, advances in Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to classify objects in real time, and ways in which AI is being used to help diagnose cancer patients earlier in the process.

We also learned about several new advancements in the Android and Flutter space, including Flutter for the web and a new way to build reactive UI with Jetpack Compose.

We hope you’ll join us at Root on 5/28 for a recap and round table discussion of I/O 2019.

Thanks

(GDG x GDG Android) Columbus Teams!

Extra Venue Notes:

Root is located at 80 E Rich St. (floor 4). If you park in the garage across the street (55 E Rich St.), Root can validate your parking for you. You can walk across the sky bridge on the 2nd floor of the garage or enter Root's building from the ground entrance off Rich St. The elevator on the left labeled "Work" will allow you to go up to floor 4. Once on the 4th floor, a Root representative will be there to guide you to where the meet-up is taking place.

Organizers

• Pete Gordon

GDG Organizer

• James Power

DeliverHealth

Organizer

Contact Us