GDG Columbus -- May 2020

Online all Internet, all topics welcome. Let's try this Open Source Video Conferencing Tool jitsi meet -- just for the fun of it! I (Pete) may talk about the too many projects that I have listed and how I can't seem to prioritize them, but I am continuing the Options trading. No official planned talk this month; so it may be a short get together. But, Pete and Jason will be there to hang out and

May 21, 2020, 10:00 PM – May 22, 2020, 12:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

CloudMachine Learning

About this event

Online all Internet, all topics welcome. Let's try this Open Source Video Conferencing Tool jitsi meet -- just for the fun of it!

I (Pete) may talk about the too many projects that I have listed and how I can't seem to prioritize them, but I am continuing the Options trading.

No official planned talk this month; so it may be a short get together. But, Pete and Jason will be there to hang out and talk software; Anything related to Cloud Computing (GCP, Azure, AWS, IBM), Chat Bots, Identity on the Internet, Privacy Laws (CCPA), CyberSecurity, Options trading, or even Statistics and Software (AI/ML); we would love to talk about with anyone and everyone that wants to hangout.

Drop Pete a text if you need anything at all. 614-835-PETE (7383)

Organizers

• Pete Gordon

GDG Organizer

• James Power

DeliverHealth

Organizer

Contact Us