*Please only sign up in 1 spot here or the DevOps Meetup https://www.meetup.com/DevOps-Columbus/events/267252808/ *
**In order to spin up cloud resources we will need you to fill out this form prior to the meetup - https://forms.gle/ny6Tob7o37xbiui29 **
***Signup Form (Needed to Spinup Cloud Resources in Advance for the Attendees) : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2nwp2p8n0hkOwY1821ls8mpWMnKh_YcLr8Yh3NeFLqsNE0A/viewform
****The email address for each attendee is used to spin-up cloud resources for each individual. The data in this form will not be used for marketing purposes, but only to spin up unique cloud instances for class attendees.
Topic : Continuous Delivery Pipelines with Spinnaker and Kubernetes Engine - A Hands-On Workshop
During this workshop, all attendees will have their own dedicated environment and they will learn how to create a continuous delivery pipeline using Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Source Repositories, Google Cloud Container Builder, and Spinnaker. During the workshop, attendee will create a sample application, configure different services to automatically build, test, and deploy it. Also, when the application code is modified, the changes trigger the continuous delivery pipeline to automatically rebuild, retest, and redeploy the new version.
• Set up your environment by launching Google Cloud Shell, creating a Kubernetes Engine cluster, and configuring your identity and user management scheme.
• Download a sample application, create a Git repository then upload it to a Google Cloud Source Repository.
• Deploy Spinnaker to Kubernetes Engine using Helm.
• Build your Docker image.
• Create triggers to create Docker images when your application changes.
• Configure a Spinnaker pipeline to reliably and continuously deploy your application to Kubernetes Engine.
• Deploy a code change, triggering the pipeline, and watch it roll out to production.