DevFest 2020 (let's go Caribbean)

Online event

Hey Hey GDG Columbus Crowd! While we are not running our own DevFest this year; we do have two events that are available for the GDG Community. First this weekend join the International GDG DevFest. Specifically Jim and I are RSVP'd at Caribbean and South Africa, covering all of the Atlantic Ocean. PS... Look at that picture that is shared at 00:17 in the keynote. Jim pointed it out to me, cause

Oct 16, 2020, 6:00 PM – Oct 18, 2020, 8:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

Hey Hey GDG Columbus Crowd! While we are not running our own DevFest this year; we do have two events that are available for the GDG Community. First this weekend join the International GDG DevFest. Specifically Jim and I are RSVP'd at Caribbean and South Africa, covering all of the Atlantic Ocean.

PS... Look at that picture that is shared at 00:17 in the keynote. Jim pointed it out to me, cause I totally missed it. I love that they captured a laugh!

Secondarily, we are going to be doing December 4th a Midwest GDG DevFest, so look forward to that announcement in the near future.

Register here for this weekend International DevFest 2020:
https://gdg.community.dev/events/details/google-gdg-georgetown-presents-devfest-caribbean-2020/#/

When

When

October 16 – 18, 2020
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM UTC

Organizers

• Pete Gordon

GDG Organizer

• James Power

DeliverHealth

Organizer

Contact Us