This is a remote meetup where we will have a presentation about an open source GraphQL Engine called Hasura.
The talk will cover:
- Using GraphQL to make CRUD operations from a Angular application
- Setting up access controls to data
- Building realtime components in Angular using GraphQL Subscriptions
- Wrapping existing REST APIs with GraphQL servers that can be deployed on serverless platforms, and then merging them into a single endpoint using Remote Schemas
- Triggering serverless functions on database events
In short, how Angular developers can adopt realtime GraphQL and serverless using Hasura.
The speaker is Tanmai Gopal, the co-founder of hasura.io and StackOverflow powered fullstack, polyglot developer whose areas of interest and work span react, GraphQL, nodejs, python, haskell, docker, postgres, kubernetes. Also he is the instructor of India's largest MOOC imad.tech with over[masked] students.
This meetup will be live-streamed on YouTube. Those who have RSVP will get the link.