IWD Cluj-Napoca 2019 (International Women's Day)

We are proud to be hosting the 2019 International Women's Day Celebration, a women's tech conference. This event will highlight the stories of our growing female community of designers, developers, and technology entrepreneurs. Agenda: 19:00 - 19:15 Info about WTM Romania 19:15 - 20:00 The double standard of career and life, Iulia Tamas 20:00 - 20:30 How Technology fights Human trafficking

Mar 21, 2019, 5:00 – 6:30 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

About this event

We are proud to be hosting the 2019 International Women's Day Celebration, a women's tech conference. This event will highlight the stories of our growing female community of designers, developers, and technology entrepreneurs.

Agenda:
19:00 - 19:15 Info about WTM Romania
19:15 - 20:00 The double standard of career and life, Iulia Tamas
20:00 - 20:30 How Technology fights Human trafficking (TraffickCam app), Aurelian Hadar

👩‍💻 Iulia Tamas, UX designer @ MicroFocus
I'm funny, kind, grateful, humble… okay maybe not that last one. These are just a few of the words that represent who I strive to be.
I'm the mom of a wonderful little boy; the wife of my best friend and number one supporter; a daughter for my parents and in-laws; a friend for those who seek my friendship and also a UX designer.

Organizers

• Octavian Hasna

GDG Organizer

• Mădălina Marincaș

WTM Ambassador

• Raluca Piteiu-Apostol

WTM Ambassador

Contact Us