Given the evolving situation presented by COVID-19 domestically, we request that attendees that meet any of the following criteria abstain from attending events in person:
- If you are currently feeling sick, especially if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, including runny nose, recurring cough, difficulty breathing, and/or a fever
- If you have recently returned from travel to an area that has been affected two weeks (14 days) prior to the scheduled event time
- If you are part of demographics that are considered at elevated risk of complications from COVID-19
Join your fellow developers and explore the latest Firebase for Web technologies as part of GDG Cloud Tucson's Spring Firebase Study Jam!
You will learn capabilities of using Firebase for developing Web applications, listen from other developers as they share their experiences building web applications, and solve hands-on problems together.
Topics covered include:
- Intro to Firebase and Firebase for Web
- Get to know Cloud Firestore, a real-time document database
- Local development with the Firebase Emulator Suite
- Streamline application development with Firebase Extensions
This free event is available for developers of all backgrounds, and will *not* be using the Qwiklabs platform of previous study jams.
Snacks and beverages will be available.
Attendees are subject to GDG Community Guidelines and our code of conduct, accessible via: https://github.com/GDGCloudTucson/Ramp/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
We recommend bringing:
- a laptop or device with a dedicated keyboard, and necessary power cable/banks for use throughout the event
Special thanks to:
- Google Cloud and Firebase for providing this content
- Historic Brings Coworking space for providing venue support.