Google I/O Extended 2023 - Tallinn

Mooncascade OÜ Tallinna kontor, 43 Tartu maantee, Tallinn, 10128

In-person event. Google I/O Extended - Tallinn. Both of our presenters are directly from Google. We will discuss greatest and biggest from Google I/O in "Recap of Announcements at Google I/O 2023 : GCP & Workspace" and deep dive into Data / AI / ML topics in "From 1 Billion User Product to Google Cloud" . There will be no livestream or the recording of the event.

May 23, 2023, 2:00 – 5:00 PM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

Google I/O Extended

About this event

Google I/O Extended is the community led counterpart to Google I/O, the main annual Google led conference where the world hears about Google’s latest developer solutions, products, and technology.

In this in-person event we will have two topics: Two topics: "Recap of Announcements at Google I/O 2023 : GCP & Workspace" and "from 1 Billion User Product to Google Cloud". (GenAI, BERT, LaMDA, PaLM2 and many other demos).Several Google employees will join us in the audience and on stage, so we also plan plenty of time for some networking.

There will be no livestream or "call" during (or after) the event, please register only if you can make it to join us in central Tallinn on 23 May, 17:00 EEST.

When

When

Tuesday, May 23, 2023
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM UTC

Agenda

Welcome & Networking
Recap of Announcements at Google I/O 2023: GCP & Workspace
Networking break
From 1 Billion User Product to Google Cloud

Speakers

• Matas Tvarijonas

Google