Google I/O Extended Cloud Surabaya 2023

Auditorium Lt.6 Gedung Pusat Yayasan dan Rektorat Universitas 17 Agustus 1945, No.45 Jalan Semolowaru, Surabaya, 60118

Welcome to Google I/O Extended Cloud Surabaya 2023 is a event that brings together developers, technologists, and enthusiasts to explore the latest advancements in cloud computing. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage in informative sessions, interactive workshops, and live demos, covering a wide range of topics such as cloud infrastructure, machine learning, data analytics

Aug 12, 2023, 2:00 – 7:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

CloudCommunity BuildingDataDevOpsGoogle I/O ExtendedMachine LearningVertex AI

About this event

Google I/O Extended Cloud Surabaya 2023 is an exciting and immersive in-person event designed to dive deep into the world of cloud computing. This event serves as an extension of the renowned Google I/O conference, bringing together developers, industry leaders, and technology enthusiasts from around the globe.

Throughout the day, attendees will have access to a diverse range of sessions, workshops, and interactive discussions led by experts in the field. Discover cutting-edge advancements in cloud infrastructure, explore the latest trends in Cloud Computing Technology.

Participants will have the opportunity to engage with industry professionals, ask questions, and network with fellow attendees through interactive virtual platforms. Connect with like-minded individuals, collaborate on innovative projects, and forge valuable professional relationships.

Whether you are a seasoned developer, a technology enthusiast, or a business leader looking to leverage cloud solutions, Google I/O Extended Cloud Surabaya 2023 offers a unique opportunity to stay up to date with the latest advancements and gain practical skills to drive digital transformation.

Don't miss this chance to be part of a global community, expand your knowledge, and unlock the full potential of the cloud. Join us at Google I/O Extended Cloud Surabaya 2023 and embark on a journey of discovery and innovation in the realm of cloud computing.

Speakers

• Giri Kuncoro

Technical Lead, Developer Experience @ GoTo Financial

Google Developer Expert - Cloud

• Ibnu Sina Wardy

Google Developer Experts Cloud

CEO of GITS.ID

• Farida

Narasio Data

Co-Founder and Chief Research Officer

• Doni Rubiagatra

Head of Engineering @ Zero One Group

Google Developer Expert - Cloud

• Ananda Dwi Rahmawati

Cloud Engineer @Activate Interactive Pte Ltd

Google Developer Expert Cloud

Partners

Program Studi Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya logo

Program Studi Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya

Pasuruan Dev logo

Pasuruan Dev

TeknoEvent logo

TeknoEvent

SiapRemote logo

SiapRemote

Organizers

• Doni Rubiagatra

Zero One Group

GDG Organizer

• Farida Arien

Narasio Data