Welcome back, commander. It's our first offline event in a long time!
What can be more exciting than a new season of #MajulahGCP? Join us in our review of #MajulahGCP, as well as doing some hands-on labs in this event.
See more on the month-long #MajulahGCP campaign here: https://goo.gle/majulahgcp
There will be 2 available live-coding tracks you can join:
[Track 1] Automating Infrastructure on Google Cloud with Terraform - Vamsi Ramakrishnan, Customer Engineer - Google
[Track 2] Build and Optimize Data Warehouses with BigQuery - Johanes Alexander, Customer Engineer - Google
- Registration for this live coding event does not automatically register you for the #MajulahGCP campaign. Please register separately here to ensure you receive your unique log in details.
- Please bring your own laptop device to join along the hands-on lab.
- Special swags for all attendees! Stay until the end find out what they are!
- Due to limited capacity, please only register if you are confirmed to attend. And cancel your registration if you are unable to make it.
- Let's be socially responsible. We highly encourage everyone to take a home ART test and ensure they are negative before attending the event.
- While social distancing is no longer mandated for in-person events, we highly encourage everyone to be mindful that others may have different comfort levels to being in close proximity for the first time. Unless encouraged, please leave one seat empty between yourselves.