DevFest Singapore 2022

Google Developer Space, 80 Pasir Panjang Rd, Level 3, Singapore, 117371

After a two-year hiatus, one of the biggest developers' festivals, DevFest Singapore, is coming back on November 26!

Nov 26, 2022, 12:45 – 11:00 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIAndroidAndroid Study JamCareer DevelopmentCareer FairCertification PrepCloudCompose CampDevFestFirebaseFlutterGoogle Cloud NextInclusionMachine LearningNetworkingRoad to Google Developers CertificationTensorFlowWebWomen Techmakers

About this event

Learn, build, and connect as a community

DevFest is a global community-driven tech conference, hosted by the Google Developer Groups (GDG) community. Each DevFest event is crafted by its GDG organizers to fit the learning needs and interests of their local developer community, with a strong focus on knowledge exchange, networking, and learning about Google developer technologies.

DevFest 2022 marks the 11th year of DevFest and represents the beginning of the second decade of the GDG community. Through DevFest, you can continue to explore how Google's suite of developer tools can expand the impact of local tech professionals and developers like you around the world.

Whether you're passionate about finding new opportunities, elevating your knowledge on the latest Google developer tools, or exploring how to use Google technologies to generate social and economic impact, DevFest offers an amazing platform for developers to connect locally, learn, and build on Google's tools.

DevFest Singapore 2022

DevFest Singapore 2022 is a non-profit local tech conference hosted by GDG Singapore, in partnering with GDG Cloud Singapore, and Women Techmakers Singapore.

We bring together experts across different technologies for sessions and showcases, allowing you to be empowered with new knowledge and skills.

This event is a culmination of community and passion where developers come to learn, share, enjoy and delve into the spirit of the DevFest season.

This DevFest 2022 season, GDG Singapore is partnering with Google Developers Student Clubs to bring Career Fair to DevFest Singapore 2022. More information will be shared soon.

Different event passes available for DevFest Singapore 2022:

- DevFest Developer Pass (i.e. Developers, Working Professionals)

- DevFest University Pass (i.e. GDSCs, Students from JCs, Polytechnics, Universities)

- DevFest D&I Pass (i.e. Women Developers)

- DevFest Special Pass (i.e. GDEs, Speakers, Partners, Sponsors, Volunteers)

Do note that this is a PHYSICAL event that will be held at Google Developer Space, Singapore.

Submit this form to receive your complimentary promo code: https://forms.gle/B1EkGARcrw8LH5wH7

Stay tuned! See you on November 26!

When

When

Saturday, November 26, 2022
12:45 AM – 11:00 AM UTC

Organizers

• Weiyuan Liu

GDG Organizer

• Hairizuan Binnoorazman

Acronis

Devops Engineer

• Divya Gehlot