RSVP via eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/devfest-west-coast-tickets-112733440756?discount=GDG-Cloud-SF
Note: RSVP is closed on this meetup here.
This is a joint event organized by GDG Seattle, GDG PDX, GDG San Francisco, GDG Cloud San Francisco and TFUG Northwest. You will learn about AI/ML with Google products for Cloud, Web, Mobile and Embedded. Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn from experts and network with the other developers! There will also be fun raffle prizes throughout the event.
We will have talks by Googlers and ML GDEs (Google Developer Experts) for the following topics:
* ML Engineering with TensorFlow Extended (TFX), Hannes Hapke (ML GDE)
* How to Build a Reproducible ML Pipeline, Karl Weinmeister (Google)
* ML adventures with AutoML and TFHub, Vikram Tiwari (ML GDE)
* TensorFlow.js: Give yourself superpowers that scale in the browser and beyond, Jason Mayes (Google)
* Awesome TensorFlow Lite, Margaret Maynard-Reid (ML GDE)
* Coral : AI at the edge, Naveen Krishna Dodda (Google)
* Federated Learning with TensorFlow Federated, Emily Glanz (Google)
See details about the talks and the speakers on event website: https://www.devfestwestcoast.com/