DevOps is an organizational and cultural movement that aims to increase software delivery velocity, improve service reliability, and build shared ownership among software stakeholders.
We are putting together the first quest of 2020 and learn how to use Google Cloud to improve the speed, stability, availability, and security of your software delivery capability.
Here's what we will learn in DevOps Essentials quest.
1. Cloud Source Repositories: Qwik Start
2. Managing Deployments Using Kubernetes Engine
3. Deploy Kubernetes Load Balancer Service with Terraform
4. Site Reliability Troubleshooting with Stackdriver APM
5. Continuous Delivery Pipelines with Spinnaker and Kubernetes Engine
Let's celebrate the Republic Day with like-minded folks coming together for the quest.