Google I/O Extended 2024 - Cloud

Searce | Mumbai, West, Mumbai, 400070

GDG Cloud Mumbai

Experience a day of cutting-edge tech insights and hands-on learning at Google I/O Extended 2024 - Cloud. This event brings the best of Google I/O to our local community with keynote sessions, expert talks and workshops. Don’t miss the chance to network with fellow tech enthusiasts and industry leaders. Register your interest now!

Jun 22, 3:30 – 9:30 AM

RSVP'd

Key Themes

AIBuild with AICloudGeminiGoogle I/O Extended

About this event

Join us for Google I/O Extended 2024 - Cloud, a premier event that brings the excitement of Google I/O directly to our local tech community.

Event Highlights:

Keynote Sessions: Hear the latest announcements and innovations from Google I/O in the Google Cloud Domain.

Technical Talks: Gain insights from industry experts and Googlers on various Google Cloud technologies and tools.

Hands-on Workshops: Participate in practical sessions to enhance your skills with Google platforms and technologies.

Networking Opportunities: Connect with developers, tech enthusiasts, and industry leaders to share knowledge and foster collaborations.

Join us for an inspiring day of learning, networking, and exploring the future of technology. Secure your tickets today and experience being part of the Google I/O Extended 2024 - Cloud!

When

When

Saturday, June 22, 2024
3:30 AM – 9:30 AM UTC

Speakers

• Aakash Gouda

Google

AI Consultant

• Niharika Shrivastava

Workforce Optimizer - AI Enabled WFM

Data Scientist

• Dr.MuthuKumaraswamy B