APIs have been here for decades. But there has been an increased interest in APIs especially in the Financial Services domain primarily due to the stellar growth in Cloud Computing. The advancements and adoption of cloud computing have empowered companies to quickly and easily integrate Fintech APIs into their products and services to meet business challenges.
GDG Cloud New Delhi, GDG Cloud Mumbai and Zwitch Developer Community bring you an exciting event on 21st August to learn how to build a scalable fintech applications on cloud that can be used for automated payouts, collections or storing money.
- Insight into the world of Embedded Finance from Developer's Lens and how do APIs power Fintech? by Siddhant Agarwal
- Demo on creating a Virtual Account with VPA on the fly, add money to VA and check balance by Pranay Nanda
- Your APIs on Hyperdrive with Apigee By Dharmesh Vaya
- Dharmesh Vaya, Director of Technology @ Agrahyah Technologies, Organizer, GDG Cloud Mumbai and Google Developer Expert (LinkedIn)
- Pranay Nanda, Cloud Lead @ Xebia and Organizer, GDG Cloud New Delhi
- Siddhant Agarwal, Developer Relations Lead @ Zwitch.io (LinkedIn)
Note: This is an Invite-only event and we have limited seats.
It is mandatory to Register to get shortlisted for an invite.
Register here: https://www.commudle.com/communities/gdgcloudnd/events/cloud-and-the-fintech-revolution